Sunday, December 14, 2014

University


Now Playing - Outside by Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding

"You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything or it could be nothing.
You keep putting one foot in front of the other, then one day you look back and you've scaled a mountain."


It's official, I'm enrolling into university next year. After much considerations, I have finally made the move to enter Uni. Jobs these days require you to have at least a bachelor's degree and I will definitely need one if I want to pursue higher paying jobs. I will be still working though while studying part time. I hope I will be able to cope with working and studying at the same time and doesn't break me down meantime.

Speaking of which, time to enjoy my holidays once again before I start school next year. Time to visit Melaka again in 2 weeks.

No comments :