Sunday, May 3, 2009

Friday, 1st May 2009:
Today I went to Marina Square to watch the movie Xmen Origins: Wolverine. I'm supposed to meet up with Jovan and the gang first but due to several problems that occured, they went first. Reached Suntec City at about 6pm, saw them all eating Pepper Lunch's stuff. Doesn't look tasty leh, dunno why they all eat the same sia lol. Seriously, they should have at least 1 vegetarian stalls in every food court and coffee shop so that people like me don't have to worry about getting hungry.

After that we walked to Marina Square to catch our movie. Since it was still early, my gang went to the arcade for awhile and played some lame games. Shortly after, we went to the movie theatre, the movie was supposed to start at 8:30pm but 8:45pm then start cos of the advertisments Zzz. Overall the movie quite, nice especially when the guy blink around Wolverine and attack him.

After that we went to take the MRT home. Alighted at Bedok with Jasmine and Jovin because I wanted to get my assignment back from my cousin, only to find that my assignment was not there -.- dammit waste my time lol. We then took 67 to Jasmine's house, her house condo so nice lor haha. Shortly after, took 21 and finally reached home. It's sure a long and fun day. Here are some pictures I took during the trip.

See Jovan's Jiaobin LOL.
Photobucket

Liqing, Jason, Jovan Eating.
Photobucket

Jovin, Jasmine, Kokhao Eating.
Photobucket

Nigel Emoing.
Photobucket

Good Buddies.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ride Home on the MRT.
Photobucket

That's it folks, cya next time.

No comments :