Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hey people, just a quick post about me in school. Quizes and presentation are coming soon. Seriously only 2 weeks of studying in TP and so fast have quizes le. Well, DFundamentals and Engineering Maths aren't really difficult, but Circuit Analysis is.

Hate Thursdays, study from 10am till 6pm, after that still got taekwondo, but only if I join la. Seriously, I hate labs man. So sian one, plug wires here and there. Learned about wire wrapping to connect circuits and it totally make me dulan man. The wire always break when I try to strip it, fortuantly got Jason help me haha.

Here's my device that I assembled. It can light up as different numbers, but one of the legs at my device broke and it can't work properly, only can show number 1. I suck at this lol.
Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all folks, see you next time.

No comments :