Monday, December 16, 2013

Celebrations

#Now Playing - Intoxicated by The Cab


It's official, I've learned how to swim, by myself! Yea, one target down and 3 more to go. Though not a very good swimmer for now, at least it's some improvement from nothing. Celebrated the twins' birthday at Timbre last Saturday and it was a enjoyable night, kudos to the band that performed and even though they were Malays, they managed to sing Korean and even Cantonese. Impressed x100.


Awesome Food and Drinks. (Disclaimer: Only had Cake and Pizza for food)





Awesome People.








This wraps up my short update, and it seems like I update my blog every Monday without even knowing it until now. I shall do just that I guess. 9 more days till Christmas and gonna have a gift exchange with them. It will be good! That's all for tonight, Goodbye. 



Oh, and this is meaningful, not for myself though.


No comments :