Monday, February 17, 2014

Shoe Lacing!


Now Playing - Wild Hearts by The Vamps

If you know me well enough, you will know that I HATE shoes with laces. That's right, those sneakers you often see at converse? Yup I hate them. The reasons why I hate them are pretty straightforward, it's a hassle to tie them and it leaves a ugly bow on your shoes.

See what I mean? Eyesore.


However, hating shoes with laces may be a thing of the past for me now. I got interested into
"Shoe Lacing Art" recently for some unknown reasons and boy I am glad I did. Lacing shoes into awesome patterns can be fun to do instead of the usual dull cross laces. This is what I did to my shoe after some time, it's called the "Zipper Lace". 



It's suppose to look awesome but not really here, but that's probably because my skills are not quite there yet and the lace's color may affect the attractiveness too. And stop, you're probably thinking that the reason my shoes are green is because I'm a vegetarian. NO, it's just happened to be green that's all. Not sure why but so many people have commented about my shoes being green because I'm a vegetarian and stuff. Such Stereotyping. Anyway, there's some other laces I want to try in the future such as the "Checkered Lace", "Bar Lace" and "Spider Web Lace".






I'll probably pick up some different color laces too to spice up my shoe's design. It's quite amazing that shoe lacing can be an art too!



No comments :