Thursday, February 27, 2014

Everyone's Getting Married


Now Playing - 命運 by 家家 (Lan Ling Wang OST)


Working in a big company, you'll tend to get to know more people. When that happens, you'll get invited to more events. Most of my colleagues are young adults much like myself, age varies from around 20 to 35 years old. When people have a stable job, they will start to look for a partner. When they find the other half and after their feelings matures, it's time to start a family. 

Somehow a lot of people around me are getting married this year. It's only near the start of March and I'm going for a 2nd wedding dinner tomorrow. There should be at least 4 more wedding dinners to attend this year, making it a total of 6 just from my company. I hope this year will be good since there's so many auspicious events going on. With so many people getting married around me, I wonder when will it be my turn?


New Room
Recently my sister got into Meridian JC and she needs a room for herself now. She's been sleeping with my parents for quite awhile now. There's only 2 rooms usable in my house since the 3rd room is used up by my father for his stuff. In need of an extra room, my father took the 3rd room and split it into half with a partition wall. I will give my room to my sis and move the to smaller room since I like smaller rooms as it's much more cosy and easier to manage.

The theme for my new room will be green and white mainly. I asked my father to have the walls painted green and I went on ahead to get furniture that are mostly white. Most stuff are pretty much done and the only things left are planning of the positions of the furnitures. I hope that a change in room will make me more lucky in whatever I do.




Braces
I finally got my ass up and visited the orthodontist after such a long time. It's located inside of Shaw House at Orchard Road. After much discussion with the orthodontist about how f**ked up my teeth is, I've managed get a date to put on the braces, which is either on 11th or 18th April 2014. The reason why it is so far away from the today's date is because I want to complete my IPPT first before doing anything to my teeth. I will have to extract a total of 8 tooth, 2 molars 4 premolars and 2 wisdom tooth. The orthodontist is still deciding if I should get rid of the 2 wisdom tooth though. I hope not because losing 8 tooth is not a joke, and god bless me if I can endure the pain. 

That pretty much sums up what I am up to for the past few months. No pain no gain I guess, to a better smile ahead, and an emptier wallet...

No comments :