Monday, November 25, 2013

To Do List

#Now Playing - Candy Store by Faber Drive


Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel uncomfortable and awkward.


I've been wondering what the hell am I doing for the past 21(soon to be) years in my life. Not much productivity, so I have decided to change all that and have a better lifestyle. Normally I would just procrastinate and just move on with life, but not anymore. I don't want to be someone who is all talk and dwell in the past just because of various setbacks. I want a change, for a better me, and people around me. So what do I want to change in my life?


'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step' Lao Tzu

- Learn to Swim (Doing this daily now)
- Get Fitter (Doing this whenever I can now)
- Get Braces (Due in December)
- Be more Vocal and Outgoing (getting used to)

Currently, these 4 are the stuff I need to do the most, 2 on physique, 1 on appearance and 1 on personality. Not much I know, but it's a start. Surely Rome wasn't built in a day, nor will I change that quickly. However, slowly but surely, I will eventually turn into a much better person, I hope. 

2 more days to my birthday, wow time flies really. 3 more days and I'll be going to Melaka with my family for a short getaway. It's long overdued due to not having a car, but things are different now. Gonna buy a camera soon so self taken photos will definitely be introduced into this page, a fresh start definitely.

Anyway, I've always wondered what is wrong for this whole year. Almost everything I reckon., which is why I want to have a change. Sometimes things are just too complicated and maybe we need to find the right moment to get it right, although you may have the risk of losing it during the period of idle. It's a gamble really. Perhaps when I've completed these 4 task, perhaps. Another list maybe? I shall refer back to this post in 3 month's time and see what I have achieved.







No comments :