Monday, October 21, 2013

Confusion

Most misery started with apparent happiness.
It's been a fun, yet hectic week for me. Been to Genting Highlands with my friends and oh boy, how I wish I can travel back in time to go back there again.

Climate over there is superb compared to Singapore, accommodation is alright, entertainment is surprisingly plentiful even though the outdoor theme park had closed down. The only problems are that food is scarce for Veggie Lovers like me and OHT and it's quite inconvenient to travel around that area without you own transport. Typical taxi rides cost around 80MYR to 120 MYR (31 SGD to 47 SGD). Ouch, that's quite alot. Still, a trip worth the money and those moments will definitely be staying in my memory bank for quite some time.


Back to reality I guess, time to work hard for what you want, although the list is increasing for me. Next investment will be braces. My set of teeth are horrible, like seriously, it's time to change those shit. That will cost me around S$4k to S$5k, though it's not a problem since my Year End Bonus are coming. Oh yea, after one short damn course for my career, my pay will be increasing again. Just the right moment for the Year End Bonus too.

Next up, time to gain some mass. Gonna be eating alot more and hitting the gym at least 2 times per week to prepare myself for next year's IPPT. I will need to do something now if I still want to maintain my Sliver, lol. Besides, getting a little more mass in my body will help me look better for sure.

Finally, it's time to not feel upset about anything now. No time to get heart pains and stuff, all that will just pull me down. NO, I won't feel down anymore, just stay focus and put in more effort of what I do. Seems like I do get this type of feelings annually, like seriously lol, no more. It's tough loving someone, but is it worth it? What I do now will just be true feelings, no more motives whatsoever. It's just gonna make you think alot.


Percentage to S$1,000,000: 2% (lol)









No comments :