Sunday, October 6, 2013

Vacation


It's been quite a hectic year for me. I was still waiting to get enlisted into the army more than a year ago. Things didn't turn out well for me last year, was a sad one because of various incidents. Oh well, time flies and without knowing I'm already an 1 year soldier.

It's time to let loose and go for a short getaway, and it's gonna happen in 2 week's time. Will be travelling to god knows where (plan not finalized) with my friends and just get away from the busy life in Singapore.

Perhaps it's time to pick up a camera before the trip since I don't have any, or I will just get this detachable lens cum camera for my phone. Basically you just hook this device up with your phone via WIFI and NFC and viola, your phone has just became an DSLR. Pretty cool eh? Heard it cost USD $499 though.

No comments :