Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fighting Spirit

The greatest things in life doesn't come easy, that's why we have to fight for what we love.
Nothing is worth having if we don't fight for it.

It was a pretty fast week and tomorrow is Friday already. Seems like time is getting quicker and quicker. Exactly 90 days to Chinese New Year, my gosh. Chinese New Year  used to be my favorite time of the year because I get to stay late up at night, have nice food to eat and of course getting angpaos! However, things seemed dull as I get older. Not sure why, perhaps I am getting used to adult life now. I wish time can slow down because in another 10 years time I will be 31 years old already, damn.

Loving someone is when you always want to be together with her, and when you're not, you're thinking about being together because you need that person; and without them, your life feels incomplete. It's when you trust the other with your life; and when you would do anything for each other. When you love someone, you want nothing more than for them to be really happy- no matter what it takes because their needs come before your own. It's when they're the last thing you think about before you go to sleep- and when they're the first thing you think of when you wake up. Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, and trusting them not to. When they're with you, your heart races. It's when you can't get the smile off your face when you are thinking about her; and you feel like you've been touched by an angel. That's what I am feeling right now, and I will fight for it.

No comments :