Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ordinary Day


Today is just an ordinary day, with a bit of a twist. I was driving by this road outside Sembawang airbase which has traffic light so close to each other that it can only fit maybe 8 to 10 cars in it. As I drove through the first traffic light, the second one starts to turn yellow and then red. I was just halfway through it and decided to just drive past it. However, I realised I could not do that fast enough. Hence I started braking till the ABS light came out and stopped right after the traffic light. Half fked stop, I had no choice but to continue driving away, ignoring the red lights. The braking sound was not your usual one, it was screeching. For once, I am afraid of my car getting torn up by myself, and I hope not to get the 12 demerit points you'll get for beating the red light.

Maybe I was tired because of not having enough sleep, or maybe I was just having too much thoughts when driving, probably. Regardless, I have told myself to drive more safely in the future, don't want that to happen again.

I am also really happy to see friends finally reconciling between themselves too, things finally turn out the way they were before.

No comments :